Crossroads Pregnancy Resource Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 Christian organization that promotes the sanctity of life by providing caring services to women facing unplanned pregnancies in Thibodaux and surrounding areas. Our staff provides education, guidance, and spiritual support in a spirit of compassion, love, and grace to women considering abortion.
Many women choose abortion because they feel they have no other options. They lack support and resources which makes them feel helpless to continue the pregnancy and raise a child on their own. Abortion would not be their first choice, they just need people around them to help.
Crossroads Pregnancy Resource Center provides that support and the resources to empower women to choose life and walk confidently into parenthood.
Our Commitment to Clients:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Our Commitment to Our Partners
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.